Accredited, recognized Free Tuition University with it campuses in 151 Nations
Grace International Bible University National Directors
TITLE: NATIONAL/STATE DIRECTOR
General Title Description for GIBU Director As a GIBU director your primary duty is to favorably represent God in every moral or ethical decision and action you make. To be a leader means to serve all men. As a GIBU director your responsibilities are as follows:
• Ensure that all GIBU policies and procedures are implemented.
• Promote a culture of respect, co-operation, and excellence within your area of influence.
• Assist directors and instructors directly below you by providing leadership to help them fulfill the highest possible level of excellence in their position.
• Work and assist other directors when asked to ensure the success of GIBU.
• Articulate the goals of the founder and directors above you, articulate the founder’s and director’s requests in pursuit of these aims, and maintain a climate that is hospitable and encourages faculty engagement, participation, collegiality, and innovation.
• Assist in recognizing areas of deficiencies and help in developing plans or procedures to remedy those deficiencies.
• Oversee existing schools and help identify new potential school locations and assist in the opening of new locations.
• Be attentive to struggles and problems confronting directors, teachers, and students below you and strive to alleviate those issues.
• Report to the director directly above you concerning any and all problems that arise or that you see may potentially arise.
• Work to improve curriculum and ways to facilitate and enhance the student’s education.
• Seek out potential new students and assist them in gathering needed information to facilitate their entry as a student of GIBU.